Maple Park is a new development of light industrial and warehouse units located on a prime industrial estate just off the Haverhill bypass
The development offers units from as little a 1,017 sq ft (94 sq m) up to 7,873 sq ft (731 sq m), although combining units can provide larger accommodation.
Haverhill is the informed location for industrial and distribution businesses requiring first class transport links throughout East Anglia via the M11, M25 and Stansted Airport.
The rapidly expanding Haverhill economy has attracted numerous high profile occupiers including Genzyme, Sigma Genosys, Figleaves, Percy Dalton and many more.
- Electrically operated sectional Doors
- Low level brick walls with composite cladding above
- 3 Phase electricity supply
- Pre-ducted for telecoms and internet
- Tarmac road finish with block paving car parking area
- Fitted WCs
- Concrete floated floor finish with high performance epoxy resin coating
- Planning consent B1, B2 & B8
The units are available under a traditional 3, 5 or 10 year lease with all units being subject to an estate service charge to cover common expenses such as estate lighting, buildings insurance, cleaning and the like
a 3 year flexible ‘service inclusive’ lease with a two-month break clause to suite those businesses requiring more flexibility and fixed monthly outgoings.